ASDM provides service and support to our members in many ways:
- You will receive the quarterly newsletter to keep you informed regarding recent and upcoming events and ongoing technological developments in related fields.
- Members are listed in the published Directory of South Dakota Museums.
- You will be invited to attend ASDM workshops and meetings throughout the year.
These conferences are very valuable, not only because of the content of the presentations and discussion topics, but also because they give Members an opportunity
to meet informally and exchange information.
- Each Member Organization receives a page on the ASDM website. Your page will give you a presence
on the Internet. Even if the Member Organization already has a website, the additional page will serve to draw more vistiors because your ASDM page will link
to your private website. ASDM is the number one site displayed by major search engines when one uses terms such as South Dakota coupled
Participation in ASDM is based upon the Member organization's annual budget.
Membership rates are as follows:
To join us or to renew an existing membership, you may download our
Membership Form or contact:
- Individual, $15;
- Institutional I (operating budget below $25,000), $25;
- Institutional II (operating budget $25,000-$75,000), $50;
- Institutional III (operating budget $75,000-$150,000), $75;
- Institutional IV (operating budget Above $150,000), $100.
Dakota Territorial Museum
610 Summit St
Yankton SD 57078